Checkit is a leading application provider within the workflow, asset and building management industry.
Checkit is the Intelligent Operations platform that gives operational leaders up-to-the-minute information and control over their deskless workforce. By guiding and tracking people-centric processes through digital assistants and smart sensors, operational leaders can spot trends, rapidly respond to change and unlock new revenue streams.
- Dedicated Recruiter filled 4 critical roles. Due to another 20 roles, a Resourcer was appointed to support the Recruiter, 2 roles placed with a joint saving of £37,000
- Managing an average of 21 roles per week (on going)
- 50th hire made within 9 months
- We filled 8 critical hires within the Customer Excellence Division and placed the first hire within the USA
- Successfully placed the Head of Talent Acquisition who is working closely with the Recruiter
By decreasing the reliance on external agencies, this allowed Checkit to enjoy savings of £350,012.50.
These figures and milestones demonstrate the return on investment since engaging eSift on their Recruitment on Demand Service. Initially to support on 6 business critical hires ranging from Engineering to IT, Digital and Sales. Within one month, four critical roles had been placed and all others were at interview stage.
These results are a true reflection of the savings made for this 16 month period. The cost avoidance of £230,012.50 includes the deduction of the Recruitment on Demand Service.
“This gave me a very simple, highly effective and cost-efficient way to meet our surge in recruitment demand across all functions. The eSift team have been fantastic and have got to know us and our business incredibly well in a short space of time. They have without doubt added real value to the service that HR are offering to the business. They have presented us with candidates that we would otherwise have not found and in a far timelier manner than our limited HR capacity allowed for and therefore I believe that this is a true supplier partnership and deserving of the recognition this award would bring.”
Alister Scott – Chief People Officer, Checkit